Early in the spring, my husband purchased a couple of peanut plants.
We knew that peanuts grew underground, like potatoes, but we haven’t had much luck with potatoes.
We planted the peanut plants, but we tried not to get our hopes up.
Last week, my husband poked around in the dirt near one of the plants.
We have peanuts.
I have lots of amazing peanut butter recipes:
- Indonesian Peanut Chicken
- Stir fry with peanut sauce
- Chocolate peanut butter balls
- Peanut butter and jelly pie – Oh, be still my heart.
- Peanut butter marshmallow fudge
- Peanut butter pie
I might be drooling a little. I hope there are lots more peanuts underneath that little baby.