So What IS YourStyle? It’s a place for women on Sonsi to showcase their real style.
Each month Sonsi will feature one of YOU in our YourStyle article, highlighting some of your favorites in Fashion, Life and Home. This lucky lady will not only be featured on SonsiLiving but will also receive their very own clothing collection on Sonsi…Shop Toloria’s Your Style Collection here! This California native has been posing for pictures since she was born. Her
first opportunity to model came in 1991, for an Astarte Woman print job featured in BBW magazine. This experience forever changed her life as she was catapulted to the top model spot for Astarte Woman and has remained there for the last 13+ years. Since then, Toloria has experienced a taste of high quality, beautifully tailored clothing and has never looked back. She has been featured in several publications, online catalogs, fashion shows, television appearances and most recently the 2010 Full Figured Fashion week in Los Angeles.
Being a bodywork therapist, makeup artist, singer, world traveler and cook, Toloria believes that one can be inspired through the 5 senses. Touch, taste, sight, smell and sound. Her lead-by-example-technique has inspired many individuals to refine their senses and their lives on a daily basis.
Here are a Few of Toloria’s Favorite Things:
1. Most Exciting Achievement: “Winning Ms. XL California in 1997 and, of course, being chosen to be in Sonsi’s catalog!”
2. Her Beauty Secret: “Smile often.”
3. Number One Pedicure Polish: “La Paz-itively Hot by OPI.”
4. Favorite Party Drink: “Blueberry Lemon Drop Martini.”
5. Favorite Style of Dress: “I simply adore this dress! You can easily dress it up for a night on the town with a great pair of strappy high heels or dress it down for afternoon tea with a pair of flats.”
6. Book She Most Enjoys Curling Up To: “Getting Into the Vortex: Guided Meditations by Esther and Jerry Hicks.”
7. Favorite Accessory: “Umbrella! You can’t help but brighten everyone’s day with this vibrant pink umbrella.”
8. Her Favorite Outfit to Catch Z’s In: “Cacique pajamas.”
9. Favorite Food: “Thai!”
- Prik Khing Chicken
10. Favorite Type Purse: “This clutch is a must have! It’s just the perfect size to fit your phone, car keys and lipstick!”
11. Outfit She Feels Most Confident In: “I can’t wait to put this kimono top on with a pair of white jeans or even a pair of white Capri pants.”
12. Favorite Destination: “Thailand.”